Property Tax Mailing Address Change
Allow citizens to submit a request to have their property tax mailing address changed online to receive their property tax bill on time and avoid late penalties and interest charges.
Learn how to set up and customize a portal for your municipalities that enables residents to change the mailing address on their property taxes.
- Enable Staff to Submit a Property Tax Mailing Address Change Request: Allow members of your staff to create new requests within the module.
- History of Actions on Request: Staff can easily see a history of all actions taken on a request.
- Allow Unregistered Users to Submit Requests: Allow users to create new requests with or without registering an account to suit your organization’s needs.
- Customized Confirmation Emails: Optionally customize the confirmation emails sent to users when a new request is received or processed.
- Customized Workflow Processing: Use our out-of-the-box workflow to process your requests or customize the workflow to suit your organization’s needs.
- Customized Forms: Each module comes with pre-defined forms for data input. You can choose whether these forms will be used by staff or external users or both. Each form can be customized to suit your organization’s needs.
This is just one example of how CivicWise can make citizen and staff users lives easier. We offer other modules, and can customize this module to suit your municipalities specific needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to view read about other examples of modules CivicWise has created for municipalities like yours.