In most communities, installing a new sign requires the sign, graphics and visual communications company to seek a permit. The Sign Permit module allows staff to track permits while allowing citizens to track the status of their request online.
- Customize Based on Sign Types: Customize the fee amounts and descriptions for each sign type.
- Option to Pay for the Licence Upon Submission: You can set whether or not you would like to charge a fee when a user submits a dog licence application.
- History of Actions on Request: Staff can easily see a history of all actions taken on a request.
- Option to Pay for the Permit Upon Submission: You can set whether or not you would like to charge a fee when a user submits a sign permit request.
- Allow Unregistered Users to Submit Requests: Allow users to create new requests with or without registering an account to suit your organization’s needs.
- Customized Confirmation Emails: Optionally customize the confirmation emails sent to users when a new request is received or processed.
- Customized Workflow Processing: Use our out-of-the-box workflow to process your requests or customize the workflow to suit your organization’s needs.
- Customized Forms: Each module comes with pre-defined forms for data input. You can choose whether these forms will be used by staff or external users or both. Each form can be customized to suit your organization’s needs.
This is just one example of how CivicWise can make citizen and staff users’ lives easier. We offer other modules, and can customize this module to suit your municipalities specific needs. Email email@example.com to view read about other examples of modules CivicWise has created for municipalities like yours.